THE STEPS FOR CREATION OF A DIGITAL EDGE
- After individuating the most suitable part for digital reproduction, the board is scanned in high definition
- The newly acquired file is processed through graphic softwares
- The sample edge is printed on the dedicated line
- The technician verifies the quality of print, the definition of the image and the color tone of the sample
- Any needed modifications are added to the file
- The final file is launched for production on the industrial line
- The jumbo roll is then embossed, in order to give the desired finish to the surface.